Full course description
Due to the limited enrollment for this program, please apply here. Applications are due June 10th.
InfuseAI: Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence for Educators is a two-day workshop designed to support educators of any subject (particularly 5th-8th grade) or technology specialists in integrating AI across the curriculum.
During a live on-campus workshop and in post-workshop online materials, educators will ...
- Gain a deeper understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Explore the 5 Big Ideas of AI
- Recognize the importance of AI in SC to the future of education and emerging workforce
- Explore K-12 AI tools and curricular resources
- Develop materials to integrate AI concepts and tools into any classroom subject
- Customize AI Awareness materials and resources for your school
A Certificate of Completion for 10 Technology Teacher Development contact hours will be awarded.
This session will be presented by facilitators at CommunityCode (www.communitycode.org).